Tuesday 6 May 2014

Beginning of Four Day Tour

Thank you so much to all my friends who help me to get the new clients!

Today I am taking my new clients Abby and Maya on a tour around Bali for four days and three nights. We will stay the first night at Lake Batur and continue from there to Lovina and Amed. It will be fun!

These are the first pictures from todays tour:

Abby and Maya @ Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Ubud, Bali
I picked the girls up from Ubud and our first stop was at Tegallalang, about 30 min from Ubud. It is a famous place to view the beautiful rice paddies in Bali.

My clients at Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Ubud, Bali
More pictures from the tour will come as soon as I get good wifi connection :)

1 comment:

  1. This was one of the most memorable tours of all my travels through Southeast Asia. If anyone has the opportunity to spend the time to do this tour, I highly recommend going with Dadug. His knowledge of the Island and his great sense of humour made this trip extra special. Thank you Dadug for being the best tour guide and for showing me a side of Bali I would not have seen without you.

    ReplyDelete